Do you like pizza? Do you like to have bread? Awesome! Here is a recipe which is a cross of the two. It’s a Bread Pizza! Very easy to make and within no time. This is a very good option for kids or even adult guests who show up without informing you beforehand.
Preparation time for Bread Pizza – 30 minutes
Serving – 2
Ingredients for Bread Pizza:
- White Bread Slices – 4
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese – 100 gm
- Chopped Onion – 1
- Chopped Capsicum – 1
- Chopped Tomato – 1
- Jalapeño – 25 gm
- Chilli Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Mixed Herb – 1/2 tsp
- Oregano – 1/2 tsp
- Schezwan Chutney – 1 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Preheat the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 degree.
- In a bowl: add tomato, jalapeno, onion and capsicum, mix it.
- Add chilli flakes, mixed herb, oregano and salt, mix it properly.
- To make sauce for bread pizza, add tomato ketchup, schezwan chutney and chilli flakes in a bowl, mix it well.
- Apply prepared sauce on one side of each bread slice, spread it evenly.
- Put the prepared mixture on the top (side coated with sauce) of bread slices.
- Spread the grated cheese on top of the bread.
- Place the bread slices in a baking tray and bake it in oven for 12-15 minutes at 180 degree.
- After 15 minutes, turn off the oven and take out the tray from the oven carefully.
- Bread Pizza is ready, sprinkle little oregano on top and serve hot.
Isn’t this is the simplest recipe you have ever come across? Do you have any such simple recipes to share with us? Do share them in the comments section below and get it featured on our website. Check out our other recipes here.