Antilia is a private home in South Mumbai owned by Mukesh Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Industries. As of November 2014, it is deemed to be the world’s most expensive residential property, after Buckingham Palace, which is designated as a crown property. It is the world’s most expensive private residential property, valued at $1 billion. It is clearly distinguished in the Mumbai skyline due to its unique design.
Here are some of the facts about Antilia.
- It’s built on Altamount Road which is 10th costliest in a survey of World’s top 10 most expensive streets.
- Antilia is spread over 400,000-square feet.It is 27 stories high, but its actual height is closer to that of a 40-storey building.
- There are 6 floors for his collection of cars.
- They have their own car service center.
- There are 3 helipads in The Antilia.
- Anitila is a skyscraper, but it has a garden.
- Anitila also takes cares of entertainment. It has a ballroom and a movie theater.
- Antilia has many swimming pools, ice cream parlor, Jacuzzi,salon,spa,gym and luxurious guest suites.
- There is even a snow room
- The staff counts up to 600 to maintain the residence 24/7 and there is room for their relaxation as well.
- The most luxurious home which has so many amenities adding to that the materials like crystal and mother-of-pearl are used which makes it costliest.
- The electricity bill for 2 month was once over 70 lakhs.