Do you like a good scary horror story? Check out the horror story in an image below which will send chills down your spine.
- I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me. After that, I could barely hear the muffled sound of dirt covering the coffin over my own screams.
- “I can’t sleep”, she whispered; crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.
- I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy, check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy, there’s somebody on my bed.”
- You get home, tired after a long day’s work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.
- I can’t move, breathe, speak, or hear and it’s so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.
- She went upstairs to check on her sleeping toddler. The window was open and the bed was empty.
- I never go to sleep. But I keep waking up.
- My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help.
- After working a hard day, I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn’t know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there.
- There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.
- I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.
- The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.
- Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone, it is much more unsettling.
- She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn’t.
- My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.
- I always thought my cat had a staring problem – she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.
If you have your compilation of horror story in an image like these, please give the link to your content in the comments section below. You can also check out our other stories here.